Explore Website

places (29) people (14) gadget (3) diy (2) food (2) sIII (1)

CANON EF LENS COLLECTOR CUP (Limited Edition)


When you buy a Canon Lens you are entitled to a FREE Special Canon EF Lens Collectors Cup.

Finally, January 30, 2011 my Canon freebie (Canon EF Lens Collectors Cup) has arrived. I bought my Canon Lens Last November 27, 2010 & I registered online the same day. Canon said that I may expect to receive my freebies within ten (10) working days from the date of my registration. There were a lot of complaints in Canon Facebook Page that their freebies have not yet arrived after more than 2 months. I also called Canon Customer Care twice & emailed them to follow up my freebies & they apologized for the delay because they were having a problem with their supplier but they assured me that I will receive my freebie before the end of January. Well, it did arrive… January 30, 2011. That’s today!

Now, that I’ve received my Canon EF Lens Collectors Cup all I can say is that  Canon Mug looks amazing!

Recomended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...